Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Who's on the RS Adrenaline Academy waiting list?

Glad you had a great time. The track time was the best for me. Second was the drift pad and third was the Autocross they called Urbancross. I could do with out all the rest of the stuff.
I guess because I have done many track days with my old car and the RS. My RS has Mountune intake, COBB air filter, COBB Rear motor mounts, Eibach springs, custom tune and you see why I liked the track best. I did notice that the AA cars didn't handle as good as mine and with the custom tune they did pull as hard either.

Oh well still had a good time and would recommend it to all RS owners.
I didn't realize they had any custom tuning, I remember a guy there had asked them if the car was stock and they told us it was. Even the clutches on those cars felt really nice.

I didn't realize they had any custom tuning, I remember a guy there had asked them if the car was stock and they told us it was. Even the clutches on those cars felt really nice.
Sorry if I stated it wrong but the mods stated were on my RS NOT the AA cars.