Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Who's on the RS Adrenaline Academy waiting list?

LonestarRS

I missed the boat when they started the sign-up and the dates that were available I couldn't get off. Anyone currently on the RS Adrenaline Academy waiting list?

I called an put myself on the waiting list for 2017 today, they told me that they aren't really strict on imposing the one-year registration policy and will still accept people that pass the deadline. He did say that if you are on the waiting list at least they'll be able to contact you when the 2017 schedule is posted.

FocusMike

Just received an email for those who are on the waiting list, registration is open again for late summer and fall.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
I'm passing on it.... a lot of travel and money (not a huge fan of flying). I'd rather go to the local track by me (only 1.5 hours away) and drive my own car.

But it's still a cool thing and I want to hear how everyone's experience was.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #5
Yup received the same email early this morning and registered.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #6
I'm passing on it.... a lot of travel and money (not a huge fan of flying). I'd rather go to the local track by me (only 1.5 hours away) and drive my own car.

But it's still a cool thing and I want to hear how everyone's experience was.
I agree its a bit pricey. Looks like flight, lodging and car rental is going to cost me about $600-$700.

I'll be there on the 7th, too. See you there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
I just noticed you quoted my old date. My wife gave me a hard time because the 7th falls on a weekday and she couldn't get off work early to pick up the kids. Long story short, I had to switched to the 4th. Now it looks like its going to rain this weekend.[?|]

I'll post some photos/video once I get back.

I just noticed you quoted my old date. My wife gave me a hard time because the 7th falls on a weekday and she couldn't get off work early to pick up the kids. Long story short, I had to switched to the 4th. Now it looks like its going to rain this weekend.[?|]

I'll post some photos/video once I get back.
Hope you have a good time despite the weather.

I wonder if the adrenaline academy cars will have the Drift Stick installed.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
I wonder if the adrenaline academy cars will have the Drift Stick installed.

Lol that should have been part of the program from day 1.