Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

WTH is DHM doing today?!?!

Trader history for DHM (0)

SFP

busy busy weekend!

Turbo kit and crash bar kit shipping. Our shipping room is wrecked lol

View attachment 6799

More factory fit intercoolers

View attachment 6800

Our 2nd quick spool kit getting a custom recirc dump and coated black for that sleeper look!

View attachment 6801

View attachment 6802

Russ
Yay! Does that mean my IC is done ??[emoji12] I need some massive cooling and Red crashbar in my life this coming weekend!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I don't know much, so what's so special about that kit? I saw his wife make a comment that it's for people who don't want to spend all their cash, or something like that? Please somebody learn me something. Ha

He hinted at it a while back. Supposed to be the perfect street set up I think is what he said. Not as laggy as an atp kit.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #145
I don't know much, so what's so special about that kit? I saw his wife make a comment that it's for people who don't want to spend all their cash, or something like that? Please somebody learn me something. Ha
He hinted at it a while back. Supposed to be the perfect street set up I think is what he said. Not as laggy as an atp kit.
More info soon!!

Russ

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #159
Is this turbo large enough to keep building power all the way to redline?(upward HP curve)
right now i have boost being lowered as rpm goes up due to running out of fuel and yes HP still climbs all the way to 7500rpm!

that is AWESOME! What kind of price are we looking at for this here quick spool kit??!?
Looking at $3650 not sure about "deal" prices yet

Sign me up

Will a factory fit intercooler be sufficient for this kit?
Yup it will be

goal was to offer a package with that intercooler and tune for less that $4100.

chi

hrm, get a DHM downpipe now with the FMIC + race tube or wait on the dp and get this DHM quick spool kit when it drops???