Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

2J Borg Warner EFR Turbo Kit

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
I'm fully bolted... Occasionally I hit 24psi on my Panda tune.

I need more.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I'll be very happy with 300 whp for those long open tracks and the stock set up runs flat past 4800 rpm . Be fun to do two wheel smokey burnouts too lol though it happens already for me.. I'll give up a lil crazy lo for more longer pull on the big end ..
That's why I like Joe and others doing a full upgrade path like this..

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'll be very happy with 300 whp for those long open tracks and the stock set up runs flat past 4800 rpm . Be fun to do two wheel smokey burnouts too lol though it happens already for me.. I'll give up a lil crazy lo for more longer pull on the big end ..
That's why I like Joe and others doing a full upgrade path like this..
Yes... I'd say the lsd route is needed way before a 300+whp turbo :)

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
It's been nearly two months without some kind of update while other posts receive attention from Joe. How do you come on here and say you're "wrapping up" when it's going to take an entire season before you decide to make an update? That's like saying the NBA season is winding down in March.

Before I pull the trigger on an ATP turbo, I am hoping to hear on this setup from Joe. Once tax returns come out late January or early February, I'll be making a decision so hopefully we will get this "wrapped up" by then.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I've had a theory that he got this turbo on and loves it, but didn't want to deal with the forum drama, lol. Honestly.