Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Alex please help!

Trader history for Ronbo (0)

Desperately need help with a tune order I placed a week ago.

The tune was supposed to arrive "48 hours or less" after I completed the tune form. As of today it's been a week since I completed the tune form and I have received nothing. I've sent the engineer "Aaron" two emails enquiring about the status of my tune. Nothing. No reply. I completed the customer service form on your web page asking about the status of my tune. Again, no response. My account says "Processing".

I really didn't want to take this to a public forum but I'm otherwise at a loss of what to do. I verified my credit card was charged so that's not the issue. I'm hoping you can help by providing at least some information. My order no. is 8781.

Thanks for any insight you can provide,

Ron

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Desperately need help with a tune order I placed a week ago.

The tune was supposed to arrive "48 hours or less" after I completed the tune form. As of today it's been a week since I completed the tune form and I have received nothing. I've sent the engineer "Aaron" two emails enquiring about the status of my tune. Nothing. No reply. I completed the customer service form on your web page asking about the status of my tune. Again, no response. My account says "Processing".

I really didn't want to take this to a public forum but I'm otherwise at a loss of what to do. I verified my credit card was charged so that's not the issue. I'm hoping you can help by providing at least some information. My order no. is 8781.

Thanks for any insight you can provide,

Ron

Is your vehicle stock? Or just upgraded to a new turbo? If it's still running the stock tune and it's not an upgraded turbo just installed ....chill....ive waited about a week before for tunes from stratified. Have Patience and quit living in the have it now amazon world. I don't think stratified is going anywhere anytime soon...[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I order an e30 flash tune last Friday and have yet to receive it. I emailed them twice and left feedback on their website trying to get an update but nothing...

OP
R
Thread Starter #7
people are so impatient nowadays.
I'm not at all impatient or in a rush. THEY told me it would be "48 hours or less". After 72 hours I reached out to them for a status update. Had they taken a minute to tell me they're busy or running late that would be fine. Instead they chose to ignore me.

OP
R
Thread Starter #8
More than likely they are busy...
Everyone wants a tune right now
You're probably right. If that's the case they shouldn't state a 48 hour or less turnaround, then ignore following-up by the customer well after their stated deadline. I'm in no particular hurry, but I think they can spare a minute to email a reply.

I'm not going excuse someone if they knowingly set unrealistic expectations. But I would venture a guess they have been busier than a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest helping customers with tune problems due to the recent bug discovered in the Cobb update.
From Alex's latest update, looks like they have that well under control now. I'm sure they will dig out from the backlog now.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I got an email back from Aaron saying they got my form. Not being impatient, just want to make sure my order was received

I've had a stratified tune for several months. A month ago I order an e30 tune. I got an email a couple days later asking what Octane it was going to be for. I replied and didn't hear back. After a few more days I wrote back asking when it would arrive and I still haven't heard from them three weeks after my last email. My next message will be asking for a refund.

OP
R
Thread Starter #12
Alex thank you very much! Aaron got back to me soon after I posted here.

OP
R
Thread Starter #13
Issue has been resolved.

Turns out there was a problem after all. Stratified thought they sent the tune file to me when they actually hadn't. It was sent to me this morning.

A big "thank you" again for Alex on this!

My problem was also resolved today by Aaron Lore. It was a simple mistake and they were kind enough to add an e30 slot to an older tune free of charge for the inconvenience. I feel like Stratified made it right and you could say I'm satisfied with Stratified.

I'm looking to get a tune from these people tomorrow(2-22), is this guy's complaint valid or is this Stratified SOP?

I ordered a tune from them during their big black Friday sale, and everything was pretty smooth despite the volume. I have no reservations in the speed of service.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As always if there is a rush or emergency of sorts we can be reached via the phone or via email - with the phone being most direct during business hours.

We do our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As always if there is a rush or emergency of sorts we can be reached via the phone or via email - with the phone being most direct during business hours.
I dm’d you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk