Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Anyone hear about a stop build on the Focus RS?

Just got a message from my salesman today telling me that they've placed a stop build on my Focus RS.

FocusMike

I've heard the same thing, my order is still stuck at the assembly plant. At this point I'm hoping for a late Sept delivery.

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Man, hopefully its nothing too serious that they have to sort out, I wonder if there will be some sort of TSB for the cars already delievered.

OP
H
Thread Starter #4
Man, hopefully its nothing too serious that they have to sort out, I wonder if there will be some sort of TSB for the cars already delievered.
The salesman wasn't sure what it is but he did say that it probably something serious enough to do a stop build. He had two on order and they were both stopped.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Crazy that there would be a stop production on the Focus RS already. Hope its nothing serious.

Do your builds have a part or option in common? Could be something like a parts shortage. Tires?

OP
H
Thread Starter #7
Do your builds have a part or option in common? Could be something like a parts shortage. Tires?
The only difference between my build and the other was the moonroof. Both have the upgraded wheels and RS2 package.

OP
H
Thread Starter #9
Got another update from my salesman in regards to the stop build. I guess there were issues with the rear differential, but it looks like they are slowly rolling these out again. Still no ETA on my order.