Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Won't be using anyone else but Whoosh!

Trader history for STjake (0)

Let me just say that Ron at Whoosh has the best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with. Amazing prices, fast communication, very friendly, and quick shipping. What more could you ask for? If anyone has been considering buying anything from Ron, don't hesitate! I can't wait to get my cp-e rear mount and mbrp exhaust installed!

Ron is definitely the best in customer service I've dealt with. [MENTION=4438]M-Sport fan[/MENTION] don't worry, as he's constantly adding new stuff to his site, so more will come. He's new, and we're kind of a niche car, so he's likely got to form a relationship with the limited parts manufacturers for our car, and that takes a little time. He's growing all the time.

DangerMouse

I fully agree even though I haven't officially purchased from him yet, but I'm in the gb for the cpe intake and I have read many of his posts. I plan on getting my intercooler and exhaust from him when the funds and wife allow.

I agree with everyone that has posted! Customer service with whoosh is amazing. I look forward to doing business with Ron @ whoosh in the very near future. :)

ron@whoosh is the best, the cp-e exhaust group buy went amazing despite a hiccup with production. But he made every effort to get with cp-e and to reach out to all of us personally to make it right. He's made a repeat customer out of me.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
THANK YOU for the kind words and support everyone
I truly appreciate it!