Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST BOV adapter

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #201
Installed mine over Christmas break. Loving it.

Also, you guys should consider downsizing your included sticker a bit. The size is great if I was sticking it to the side of my car, but it's about 3x too big to stick to our cute rear triangle windows or the bottom of the back windshield. I would have stuck it somewhere if only it wasn't so gigantic!
Glad to hear you got the product installed!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Bought mine last week....installed it on Saturday. ...the sound is there and it's Suttle at low RPMs. Nothing like my Typhoons system that sounds like a cougar on steroids hissing as you let off the gas. I'd say a very nice piece ....it took about 20 mins to install with a hoist. The key here is to have a 3/8 long Allen head socket with the rounded head to hit the angles just like on the video. Great product Boomba! And I bought a RMM also and that was very straight forward to install also. Now just let the break in period to begin. It being -15 here in Mn this past week the vibrations are noticeable from tip from 1st to 2nd and to 3rd. But as you get into the higher RPMS it fades.[twothumb]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #205
Bought mine last week....installed it on Saturday. ...the sound is there and it's Suttle at low RPMs. Nothing like my Typhoons system that sounds like a cougar on steroids hissing as you let off the gas. I'd say a very nice piece ....it took about 20 mins to install with a hoist. The key here is to have a 3/8 long Allen head socket with the rounded head to hit the angles just like on the video. Great product Boomba! And I bought a RMM also and that was very straight forward to install also. Now just let the break in period to begin. It being -15 here in Mn this past week the vibrations are noticeable from tip from 1st to 2nd and to 3rd. But as you get into the higher RPMS it fades.[twothumb]
Awesome! Glad to hear you're happy with things so far!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #206
A recent review from a customer:

This thing is brilliant, it gave me exactly the aggressive noise i was looking for, to really accentuate and brandish that little turbo. Makes people second take the car every time i fly by, and the finish (red anodize) is impeccable.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #210
Just ordered one. Vday discount motivated me to purchase. Plus it will be fun to have some BOV sound. Stock is so quiet.
Let us know what you think once you get it installed!

Just installed one of these and it is nothing but smiles! Good work Boomba! [perfect10]
Glad to hear you're loving it!

Sounds pretty good will admit. Better in person than on youtube etc. I would suggest for people to try and PM others in their vicinity who have it to meet up and hear for themselves.
The noise is very addicting!

DaveG99

I installed mine today. It sounds great. I was worried I would think it was too loud but its fine. It sure is tucked up in the engine bay in a weird spot though. That 5mm ball allen key is a must! Great product boomba!

[video]https://youtu.be/kmKp6VAZovI[/video]

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #212
I installed mine today. It sounds great. I was worried I would think it was too loud but its fine. It sure is tucked up in the engine bay in a weird spot though. That 5mm ball allen key is a must! Great product boomba!

[video]https://youtu.be/kmKp6VAZovI[/video]
Spotted Sync 3 in your video :D

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well I guess there is an upside to having a 2 and not the 3. I'll have to change mine to what I'd like.