Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

JPGC

2000 Post Club
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION], not sure if this has been answered before....do you have the specs on the exact amount of volume added to the intake manifold with the addition of both the manifold and TB spacers. I didn't measure before installing a while back. Thanks.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #262
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION], not sure if this has been answered before....do you have the specs on the exact amount of volume added to the intake manifold with the addition of both the manifold and TB spacers. I didn't measure before installing a while back. Thanks.
I can check with our engineers to see if we have data for this.

Young L

My Boomba throttle body spacer is more of a dark brown now, instead of black like when it was new. No big deal for me but figured you might want to know.
Thanks for the heads up. We'll have to check with who did the anodizing and see if this is a problem with other stuff from the same batch. Do you use and chemicals to clean the engine?
Related note: same with the black wing risers.
any follow up to this? Or is anyone else having a color changing problem?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #266
Here's some numbers from one of our customer's cars that was pro-tuned by Mueller Motorwerks in Wisconsin. He is running a Cobb intercooler with piping, our intake spacer and throttle body spacer, catted downpipe, and Cobb intake. These are his numbers on a Mustang dyno tuned for 93 octane gas. 194 WHP / 263 TQ

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #273
There are big turbo cars running these as well as stock turbo cars! These will work on all sorts of applications.