Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Shifter Plate Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Are we going to make it to 25 or should we start collecting payment now? :)

HaveBlue83

I hope whoever posts under the boomba name gets a raise. You guys are on top of things. Im difficult to deal with and you guys are always posting and keeping us informed. Really makes it easier to buy from you....

I'm ready to pay when u are LOL.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
I hope whoever posts under the boomba name gets a raise. You guys are on top of things. Im difficult to deal with and you guys are always posting and keeping us informed. Really makes it easier to buy from you....

I'm ready to pay when u are LOL.
Haha talk to my boss for me :)

We really aim to have a large presence in the FiST market! Glad I can be here to stay in contact with you fantastic FiSTers. Okay, I'll stop now.

HaveBlue83

lol well just know that we all see it and we like it, and I am more inclined to purchase from a company that shows us results and a commitment.

question....if I'm getting the shifter plate, should I go ahead and get the bushings for the shift linkage since I'm gonna be in there?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
lol well just know that we all see it and we like it, and I am more inclined to purchase from a company that shows us results and a commitment.

question....if I'm getting the shifter plate, should I go ahead and get the bushings for the shift linkage since I'm gonna be in there?
We definitely recommend doing the bushings at the same time since you will already be in there. Also, you will save on shipping by buying both items at once :)

Between the bushings and the shifter plate, you will realize a tremendous difference in the overall feel of shifting.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #36
All right everyone, the code is up and ready to be used!

Feel free to purchase your shifter plate here: http://www.boombaracing.com/drivetrain-11/

Use the code: " PLATEGB10 " at checkout to get the group buy price!

Since a lot of members have already asked, if you want to add bushings to your order to save on shipping, you can go ahead and do so! They really improve the feel of the shifter!

We will be marking the names of those who have paid in GREEN

If you have any questions, let us know!

Due to the nature of a group buy, we will not be shipping until we have the first 10 members paid for!

caliboy15

All right everyone, the code is up and ready to be used!

Feel free to purchase your shifter plate here: http://www.boombaracing.com/drivetrain-11/

Use the code: " PLATEGB10 " at checkout to get the group buy price!

Since a lot of members have already asked, if you want to add bushings to your order to save on shipping, you can go ahead and do so! They really improve the feel of the shifter!

We will be marking the names of those who have paid in GREEN

If you have any questions, let us know!

Due to the nature of a group buy, we will not be shipping until we have the first 10 members paid for!
Expect my payment on Friday