Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Shifter Plate Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #61
Again thanks! And to boomba considering the lack of green names and last minute changes.

And just wondering when everything shipped, (probly just hasnt hit the system yet) just checking as my tracking number gives an error "could not be found" :)
We haven't updated the list due to the change of names, but we've got enough people paid and orders have shipped! If your tracking says your order "could not be found" it is because USPS hasn't picked them up from our shop yet. Check by the end of the night, the tracking should be up to date by then!

HaveBlue83

I did get a notice in my emails and a tracking number. Dont worry usps always errors until they get the package on the road.

Just had a member stop in and pick theirs up! Nice meeting you [MENTION=1962]William.LEJA[/MENTION] !
And a big thank you to the guys at Boomba for taking some time out of your day to chat with a fellow car guy. Always nice to see behind the scenes and meet the folks who help us make our cars... -our- cars. This was my first trip to Boomba Racing, but it won't be my last!

William

Mail came today! Boomba, you guys are awesome! super fast shipping (Granted I live 4 hours away), nice installation instructions, and I asked in the comments if you could throw in white stickers to match my car and PRESTO! Ill gladly represent this company on my vehicle!

Got mine today and installed it earlier! It is a great mod for the fiesta and I love the way it shifts. The shift linkage bushings work amazing with the short shift plate! Great job Boomba, the quality is great. Now jsut need to get a weighted shift knob to make it even better.

Got mine, trying to install it now but I can't pop off that black and yellow shifter cable to save my soul.
Edit, because I got the bushings, too.

Etyrnus

Got it and installed it! Biggest pain was getting the Allen key into the screws to tighten for me. But they got snugged in tight.

Well, I broke something. I can't seem to post a picture from my phone, but its a little plastic cap with GORE written on it. Popped off when I was trying to finesse the battery holder back in. Any advice? The clips that held it in snapped.

HaveBlue83

mines in. gonna do it tomorrow at the parents...they have the torx bits.

and I see that this install is going to be....a lil FUN, hmmm......I will ready the curse words and tools to throw!

The transmission adapter was super easy! Getting to the bushings was where it got tricky, so if all you got was the shifter plate, you'll be good.
Still searching for that part I broke.... Some sort of transmission vent valve it looks like? It's too late here now, I'll be driving my wife's car tomorrow, I guess.