Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Sound Symposer Delete for Fiesta ST

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Since the Symposer sits in a silicon hose, you can pull it towards yourself to get access to the clamp a little bit better. The Symposer pulls straight out of the mounting base on the intake manifold.
Great, I'll give that a try, thanks.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Also, if you have a pair of needle nose vise grip pliers, you can set these to clamp down on the OEM hose clamp, and then rotate it or slide it out of the way to pull the sound symposer off.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #67
Countless happy customers running this piece! Eliminate the drone today and begin hearing your turbo and exhaust much, much more clearly.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #71
A recent review from a customer:

Great finish (went red anodize), easy enough to install (except for the weird angle at which the hose clamp towards the front of the engine block, made it difficult to open on my 16 FiST). Removes that monotonous "drone" that the symposer creates, ordered at the same time as my BOV adapter and i couldn't have a bigger grin.