Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Weighted Shift Knobs

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

I want the black knob with red accents, not feeling the white so much.

Question though. I saw the picture of the relative knob heights but once you screw them on how does the height relate to stock?

Thanks

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #125
I want the black knob with red accents, not feeling the white so much.

Question though. I saw the picture of the relative knob heights but once you screw them on how does the height relate to stock?

Thanks
We gotchu!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #127
I want the short black one but with the anodized red accents like the white one...can this be special ordered?
That will be in our next design of knob! As soon as we get low enough in stock of our current configuration, expect a black knob with anodized color choices!

Based

Would buying a weighted shift knob like this improve my shift speed? Or does it just make the shifts feel smoother?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #130
Would buying a weighted shift knob like this improve my shift speed? Or does it just make the shifts feel smoother?
Yes it could work towards improving your shifting speed. The lever will fall into gear more naturally due to the added weight and leverage.

Based

I'm tempted to buy the 370g shift knob just to see if I like it. Are there any discounts for Black Friday?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #136
OEM Fiesta ST shift knobs weigh in at a feather light 154 grams and your shifter assembly has been at the gym working out....

TIME TO INCREASE THE WEIGHT!

270 gram round Boomba Racing shift knobs!

370 gram oval Boomba Racing shift knobs!

IN STOCK. READY TO SHIP.