Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

catch can

Trader history for felopr (0)

felopr

any promises that you are gonna make a catch can for the fiesta st?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Now that IS good to hear.
You need to start carving on that stone.

Dave

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Very surprising no PNP catch can solutions for FiST, I mean if someone is looking to make a killing.....

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Very surprising no PNP catch can solutions for FiST, I mean if someone is looking to make a killing.....
What are we talking about here as far as plug and play...as in having the catch can with the pre molded hoses and factory style hose connectors? That's what JLT does with their setups, but it does come with a price. I'm surprised that JLT hasn't done one for the FiST. It's funny cause on the various Mustang 2011-2014 Mustangs specifically) sites, I used to laugh at the threads about a plug and play catch can, then JLT released theirs and everyone was like "that's too much for that little catch can, I'm gonna make my own setup". In the end, it's pretty easy to make one for the FiST, so I did a custom job. I was impatient and didn't want to wait for a plug and play, lol.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
What are we talking about here as far as plug and play...as in having the catch can with the pre molded hoses and factory style hose connectors? That's what JLT does with their setups, but it does come with a price. I'm surprised that JLT hasn't done one for the FiST. It's funny cause on the various Mustang 2011-2014 Mustangs specifically) sites, I used to laugh at the threads about a plug and play catch can, then JLT released theirs and everyone was like "that's too much for that little catch can, I'm gonna make my own setup". In the end, it's pretty easy to make one for the FiST, so I did a custom job. I was impatient and didn't want to wait for a plug and play, lol.
I personally would like one like the mishimoto mustang 2015 one, mainly the the hoses are not a cobble of a few variety. Would be nice to find the connection to make it cleaner. That said i did buy 2 pcv hose to make it clean hope they are long enough once i pick up the can.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
We are still in the process of testing different set-ups. We want to be the first true "plug and play" kit.
Good the hear...would be nice to provide folks with a true plug and play system...

Will your new OCC (which will be part of the kit) also have internal filters and/or baffles?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Good the hear...would be nice to provide folks with a true plug and play system...

Will your new OCC (which will be part of the kit) also have internal filters and/or baffles?
^ this x2.
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

My only other request would be to make the hosery less frankenstein. If you could source out the PCV connectors with barbs I would pay for that.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
^ this x2.
[MENTION=1045]Boomba Racing[/MENTION]

My only other request would be to make the hosery less frankenstein. If you could source out the PCV connectors with barbs I would pay for that.
I agree...If this truly is going to be "plug and play" OCC kit Boomba intends on offering then should already have those OEM PCV / IM vacuum line connectors already assembled on precut hoses they provide with the complete kit..

Chris G

Hope they decide to use a baffled can. I'm close to just rigging one up on my own once I have the funds set aside.