Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

CFM Performance Fiesta ST Symposer Delete $25!!

Trader history for Chris@CFM (0)

Would I be able to run a boost guage off of the fitting provided? If so how accurate would the reading be?

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #5
Would I be able to run a boost guage off of the fitting provided? If so how accurate would the reading be?
Pretty accurate considering just about every symposer delete on the market usually includes the port for boost reference. Once installed, it references boost from the intake manifold.

Rhinopolis

I installed mine yesterday evening, and I could swear that my turbo is now spooling faster. Is it possible that I was losing "something" through the factory Kazoo?

Anyways, I should have installed this a long time ago and great price plus product thumbsup

Best priced symposia delete I have seen, and it includes the block off for the firewall so I can remove the entire symposia assembly instead of just zip tying the tubing out of the way. Can't wait to order this.

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #8
Hey guys, thanks for the orders so far. Just to let you all know we're currently out of stock but working on our next batch. Machinist is running a bit behind but we're looking at 2 weeks lead time as of today.

If you place an order, we will ship it out once they are ready. If they are available sooner i will update.

Thanks!

OP
Chris@CFM
Thread Starter #9
Hey everyone,

The best priced symposer delete is now back in stock and ready to ship!

Head over to FiSTparts.com to order yours :)