The install was straight forward, but tedious. I used Mountune's instructions for the bulk of it. I did take the bumper off to try to create room because the AC condenser and radiator are so close. The tabs will need to be modified as well (maybe measure the stock tabs on the OE radiator and try to modify the new tabs to match, shave off some of the opening on the tabs to allow them to fold over the tabs on the AC condenser). Also, the bypass fitting is super fragile so be careful taking that off, mine broke and I used a rubber radiator cap from AutoZone and a house clamp to plug it. Overall, it took me about 8 hours working alone.