Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Did someone say Euro Projector Headlights and Euro Tail Lights?

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

It's a Fiesta not a Mercedes.
Oem euro headlights for a Benz probably go for x3 this price, hell regular oem are probably even more. Compared to every other brand our euros are considered cheap [emoji1742]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
Oem euro headlights for a Benz probably go for x3 this price, hell regular oem are probably even more. Compared to every other brand our euros are considered cheap [emoji1742]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good point
My 2006 Mazdaspeed6 needed a pass side headlight because I clipped a deer one morning
$998 for 1 light back in 2006

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
These are priced the same as if you ordered them direct from Ford and shipped them across the Atlantic. But with Ron's you know they're not gonna be broken and you'll probably get them in 2 days. But ya, keep complaining about how they're overpriced aka you're just cheap and salty that all you got for Christmas is a lump of coal, [MENTION=10861]lowda9[/MENTION]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Headlights can be very expensive and it's definitely not cheap to get stuff shipped over from overseas. My wife ordered me a set of car posters they shipped from Italy and customs took them have no clue why anyway no cool car posters for me. That's the exact reason I ordered my ST200 airbox from Ron because it was already here in America and I was guaranteed to get it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Got a set of these from Ron early this year, immense difference from the stock US spec headlights. The led strip looks awesome and lights up my whole driveway when I open the door or unlock the car at night. Not to mention the increased light output from a projector lens and the sharp cutoff. They're expensive but absolutely worth it in my opinion.
Most underrated comment here.

Anyone who gets these and first tries them out at night. Drools.

The LED strip is that good. Theres almost a green blue hue to it.

Projectors are top notch too. Easy simple mod.

+1 on the expensive but worth it factor.

Please dont tell me copy cats are this good.

The tabs were never a problem for me, the white clip though, that's done :p

I find people tend to just try to pry the headlight straight up after they unscrewed it. Try giving it a good shove straight at the front of the headlight to the back of the car. It will let the rear wing tab hook thing clear the hole it catches in pretty easily. Just remember to reset the white clip straight and towards the front of the car.
Very good advice. Wish I had this much patience swapping lights on this car for the first time. The tabs are fragile. I also found partially disconnecting the front fascia helps in terms of wiggling the headlamps out of place.

Thanks mate!

Nice. I love the look of the euro-spec ST head lamps and tail lamps. Wish they came standard on ours, they're so cost-prohibitive to get here. [:(]
I wish these were a standard factory option in north America as well.

This way the world bank could finance my purchase option under a flat rate multi year interest loan.

Too bad Brexit happened. Glad this car was one of the positive outcomes though.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
The tabs were never a problem for me, the white clip though, that's done :p

I find people tend to just try to pry the headlight straight up after they unscrewed it. Try giving it a good shove straight at the front of the headlight to the back of the car. It will let the rear wing tab hook thing clear the hole it catches in pretty easily. Just remember to reset the white clip straight and towards the front of the car.
The way overprice white clips are available here...
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FZM5BPW
...I see they dropped the price a bit. (still way overpriced)

Part number shown there is "BE8Z-13N129-A".

Sorry guys, I don't mean to be a party pooper. It just sucks being Canadian sometimes because of the conversion rate. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone. Thanks.

They'll work. But LED light bulbs in halogen projectors are not optimal. Light output vs light projection.

It's OK, not everyone can afford these lights but the 5-10 sets we sell per month explain that many do and fully understand it's a Ford

Happy Holidays !
That's exactly what a lot of people dont understand.

This said its a big feature you want and can get installed.

Welcome to belle tire 2019

See stores for details!! What could go wrong. Idk??

Last edited:
Finally ordered a set of headlights, could not justify getting the rears though (..yet)

Just wondering if they ship with bulbs or should I start looking for some? Thanks

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finally ordered a set of headlights, could not justify getting the rears though (..yet)

Just wondering if they ship with bulbs or should I start looking for some? Thanks
The Rears in Spec -D are great so far....I'd recommend them! [hihi]

TDavis

1000 Post Club

I want to say they do come with bulbs. Most headlights/taillights I've bought come with all bulbs included. Don't quote me though, this could be an odd situation being that they're the euro versions

Are these still available if an order is placed? Website says to contact you first. Mostly interested in the tail lights right now, but may eventually replace my headlights also as the pass side euro i have now has broken mounts. Lead time isn't an issue.