Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Free Shipping on MBRP !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

PCA-1

PCA has free shipping on all MBRP products for your Fiesta ST, US48!

This is also a pre-sell savings opportunity! PM for special forum pricing good through 08/31/14.

Now taking $150 non-refundable deposits for kits on order!
In regards to stock/inventory, having experienced MBRP's roll out of the wildly popular Focus ST cat backs, expect back orders. The initial orders filled will sell out fast. Nature of the beast. PCA is offering the option to place $150 non-refundable deposits on orders to help get customers in line for faster fulfillment. Pay off balance payments can be executed at any time before delivery. An installment payment option is not offered. Final balance due orders will need to be paid up upon receipt of inventory. Delays may incur additions in shipping costs.

Hands down this will be the most popular exhaust kit for the Fiesta ST!

[video=youtube;slOIPAdq208]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOIPAdq208#t=14[/video]

Canadian customer, you will want to pm for shipping details.

MBRP 2014 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost 3" Dual Outlet T304 Cat Back 4 kits on order! 1 kit sold! 3 kits remaining on this order.

MBRP 2014 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost 3" Dual Outlet T409 Cat Back 4 kits on order!

MBRP 2014 Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost 3" Dual Outlet Alum Cat Back

-Congratulations to Kurcha on his order for a T304 cat back exhaust system!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #2
MBRP made it's name in the Ford sport compact market with the release of cat back systems for the Gen 1 Ford Focus. The relationship with Ford and the Focus came from MBRP manufacturing the Focus WRC exhausts! The kit on my car, a T304, is 12 years old and in great shape, no issues, and the sound to die for after all these years of Minnesota winters. Salt spray, no problemo.

Selling MBRP is something I can stand behind with my own experience. Am I biased? Simply yes ;) .

Check the pricing and get on board. These kits will be the hottest product of the summer :) :) :) .

Prices to Canada? I find it odd that these are made in Canada but often easier and cheaper to buy from the US...

iso100

1000 Post Club
I got my 409 stainless on order for about $499 shipped. Waiting for shipment though.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #18
RE: Exhaust clip

The MBRP youtube exhaust vid is scheduled to take place on Friday. MBRP is looking to have the vid up either late Friday, over the weekend, or by Monday. This is from the media director.

Keep your eyes peeled to this page for the video link to hit.