Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Free Shipping on MBRP !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #42
[video=youtube;slOIPAdq208]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slOIPAdq208#t=14[/video]

Is it wrong to think about getting an exhaust when I have just passed 500 miles lol

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #44
Is it wrong to think about getting an exhaust when I have just passed 500 miles lol
If it's not wrong to buy parts before someone even owns a car, it certainly can't be wrong @500 miles :) .

not necessarily in the market just yet.. (haven't made my first car payment yet lol)
but very interested.. personally, i think this is one of, if not THE BEST, sounding exhaust for the FiST.

not necessarily in the market just yet.. (haven't made my first car payment yet lol)
but very interested.. personally, i think this is one of, if not THE BEST, sounding exhaust for the FiST.
Same boat as you, first payment for me is 9/15/14 lol. I plan on getting this exhaust some time in the future.

I like how the muffler is the also the resonator in this case. If my car ever gets out of the shop in one piece I will be purchasing the T304 kit.

TWPrice

Looks like I'm a bit late to the party. Interested in pricing on both T304 and T409 exhausts.

I ordered from T409 yesterday. Hopefully there isn't much drone cause I like to able to talk hands free.

iso100

1000 Post Club
I ordered from T409 yesterday from autoanything.com with a nice discount code. Hopefully there isn't much drone cause I like to able to talk hands free.
Oh, good point. I need to test that.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #60
Being a vendor thread, please keep posts to questions and answers, not mentioning where a purchase was made.