Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

FistSt215

As long as everyone else . Someone gotta be the Guinea pig lol. I might just go with depo as this IC identical to the Cobb and is bigger than the DHM FF.

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #45
Haha they just have gobs of room down there, and there's a a big turbo kit that's popular. I would run the smaller

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #49
there's no noticable pressure drop from the stock unit, most aftermarket units may be bigger but they outflow it easily. 15lbs

J2FoRS

Are you making full charge pipes? Any idea of cost?
I'm trying to order my FMIC etc same time as I'm taking the bumper off to install a splitter so am torn on which IC/pipe kit to go for now.

FistSt215

Are you making full charge pipes? Any idea of cost?
I'm trying to order my FMIC etc same time as I'm taking the bumper off to install a splitter so am torn on which IC/pipe kit to go for now.
That's a good idea . Installing the splitter while the bumper off doing the IC and pipes . I will probably do the same thing get everything installed .

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #53
If you wait for both to be in stock you will probably miss one of them. My next load of these intercoolers is going to be 3 months since I missed this last order.

FistSt215

If there little to none left looks like I have to make my PP credit line go up lol to snag this IC and hard pipes

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #59
It's will handle 350 to the wheels I'm sure if someone really wanted to go to higher with some huge turbo it would flow enough