Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Intercooler charge pipe full kit Hot and Cold - $199.95 Free shipping

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Depo Racing

Depo Racing Ford Fiesta ST Intercooler pipe kit . This kit replaces the smaller stock hoses. Much larger flow space, smoother flow.

? 2.5? OEM grade (2mm) Aluminum Intake pipe Hot and Cold pipe

? Perfect fitment and tight seal

? Comes with Couplers and T-Bolt Clamps

? Mounts to stock intercooler and most aftermarket brands.

- See more at: http://www.deporacing.us/shop/ford/...tercooler-pipe-kit-copy/#sthash.uAQ10Fmd.dpuf

Attachments

I've seen the bracket off of the pipe break in a few images posted while researching charge pipes. Is there anything in particular you've done to strengthen that or is there a warranty of any sort?

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #4
its welded strong, if you install it correctly without putting to much tension in either direction I think most would be fine. lay out the pipes and couplers and tbolts at 80% tight before tightening them down fully and the install comes out great.

FistSt215

Will be getting this soon as well. Love the Depo IC and will be having the DP and mbrp exhaust installed soon

FistSt215

Just order the charge pipe kit!!! I'm all Depo out in Boltons besides the intake and cbe lol. Do you have any Depo stickers ?? Lol

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
Faaak, another purchase I will have to make. Just spend some big bucks on my CBE or else this would have been bought!

Bluedrank

Quick question about these pipes. What was the reason behind making the cold side pipe just the elbow part? I see that cobb and mountune basically did this, whereas mishimoto recently came out with a cold side pipe that is the full length. Just curious as to what the reasoning behind not doing the full pipe would be.

FistSt215

Mine should be arriving today . Don't know when it will be installed . Have depo charge pipes , boomba wing risers and dhm SSD to installed when I have the free time

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
How does the quality look??
Anyone install this kit , yet?

Obviously you kno I'm interested, Depo ftw

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
How does the quality look??
Anyone install this kit , yet?

Obviously you kno I'm interested, Depo ftw
A few have installed it. But I'm installing the IC and pipes this weekend. I'll take pics during the install. Stay tuned

FistSt215

I wanted to wait for the charge pipes to do them together with the bumper off . I recalled a member installed the charge pipes on ramps without removing the bumper

FistSt215

Installed the hot side pipe today which was actually pretty easy a little time consuming took about hr to do. As for the cold side pipe which would probably be the easiest out of the two but one problem. When I did my Depo IC I should had been smart and face the clamp towards me when I'm under the car . The hose that connects to the inlet I can't get it to it because it's face towards the front . This was all done on a ramp btw because I don't want to take the bumper off again. I'm thinking if I can just yank it off lol . Here are some pics under the car
Image1465075209.694346.jpg Image1465075222.339915.jpg Image1465075232.596167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FistSt215

Apparently it wasn't tighten as much as I thought . Went for a driving and hear a whistling sound it was only boosting 16 pounds 1/2 throttle . Went to get it on it a little more and heard something pop. No boost so I baby it home which I was only a 1/2 mile if that to my house . I pull it in the driveway and put her back on the ramps tomorrow morning .