Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Interested in 16x8 Pro Race 1.2 wheels? Reply here!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #122
That is most unfortunate :/
I did a lot of checking and there are few 16x8 wheels on the market really. I am now working with Braid, who does offer the 16x8 in the Fullrace A flowcast wheel. It is a more expensive wheel, however buying in bulk will help in that regard. The Braid 16x8 Fullrace A has a 17.6lbs stock weight. This wheel is a true rally wheel and is a definite notch up in strength.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #123
Something to chew on. And yes, those are steel inserts in the stud holes.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #126
Hey, we gave it a good shot. It was never a definite and always a hill to climb. Personally I will always believe TD missed an opportunity, but it is their show. We had an insider who helped push for this, whom without we didn't stand a chance. I, for one, am very proud of the community here. We pulled together. The cause was just.

Well, that's yesterday now. Today we move forward with Braid. They already offer the 16x8, available to be drilled 4x108 with the 63.4 hub bore. You may not have heard of Braid as their roots are in Euro rally, however their catalog is much larger and the wheels are better. Don't fall off the wagon just yet. Let's get the details first and go from there ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OAKOS Automotive OAKOS Automotive 76