Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

MFactory Helical LSD's - Lifetime Warranty!

Trader history for MFactory (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have had the Motul 300 in since 293 miles, over 21000 now, works great on the Quaiffe LSD, any gear driven LSD should work fine with regular lube since no friction modifier needed like there is with a clutch type LSD.

The transmission shifts far easier all in all temps and quieter than the stock lube as well.

I have had the Motul 300 in since 293 miles, over 21000 now, works great on the Quaiffe LSD, any gear driven LSD should work fine with regular lube since no friction modifier needed like there is with a clutch type LSD.

The transmission shifts far easier all in all temps and quieter than the stock lube as well.
Make sense, thank you!

Sent with Tapatalk

UPS told me that MFactory package should arrive today! but my Ford diff install kit M-4026-FA is planned only for next week. And my Motul 300 and magnetic drain plug aren't even shipped...

Can't wait to taste the LSD [crazyeye]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BoostBumps MFactory Competition Products 7