Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

MFactory Helical LSD's - Lifetime Warranty!

Trader history for MFactory (0)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I have had the Motul 300 in since 293 miles, over 21000 now, works great on the Quaiffe LSD, any gear driven LSD should work fine with regular lube since no friction modifier needed like there is with a clutch type LSD.

The transmission shifts far easier all in all temps and quieter than the stock lube as well.

I have had the Motul 300 in since 293 miles, over 21000 now, works great on the Quaiffe LSD, any gear driven LSD should work fine with regular lube since no friction modifier needed like there is with a clutch type LSD.

The transmission shifts far easier all in all temps and quieter than the stock lube as well.
Make sense, thank you!

Sent with Tapatalk

UPS told me that MFactory package should arrive today! but my Ford diff install kit M-4026-FA is planned only for next week. And my Motul 300 and magnetic drain plug aren't even shipped...

Can't wait to taste the LSD [crazyeye]

Finally after 9 months of sitting and many more horror stories the car finally got the Mfactory lsd installed with 336 hp at the wheels on a Mustang dyno tune. Holy moly leaving twin black strips honking on it. I don't want to do it but when I do I am so glad both wheels are laying it down. 2nd and 3rd wowee and 4th acts up too lol. Anyway this is a great product stock or modded probably the way it should have been from the factory. Lol the only thing stock on my car now is the tranny so the factory is long gone in my mind. Buy this thing. I think it's the best lsd when you compare what its made of and how it's built plus the warranty.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Finally after 9 months of sitting and many more horror stories the car finally got the Mfactory lsd installed with 336 hp at the wheels on a Mustang dyno tune. Holy moly leaving twin black strips honking on it. I don't want to do it but when I do I am so glad both wheels are laying it down. 2nd and 3rd wowee and 4th acts up too lol. Anyway this is a great product stock or modded probably the way it should have been from the factory. Lol the only thing stock on my car now is the tranny so the factory is long gone in my mind. Buy this thing. I think it's the best lsd when you compare what its made of and how it's built plus the warranty.
I haven't made my mind up yet on which one..... I see no recent 2020 posts on a group buy. Anybody else out there thinking it over?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ron@whoosh whoosh motorsports 8