Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NEW Product: whoosh motorsports FMIC $349.99 FREE SHIPPING

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

I won't until I have it completely installed...Its gonna be interesting using a reflective clear coat that is clear during the day and reflective at night. I go down in my basement and shine a flash light on it and its like shining a headlight on a jogger with reflective gear. It comes alive! [crazyeye]
Sounds sweet. Look forward to seeing it [strongman]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #242
in stock and ready to rock!

we just sent out some interesting logo colors....yellow on black, orange on polished....etc.
[thumb]

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I don't believe any of the intercoolers are actually made in the USA.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
probably not, but it's the difference between actual quality control and someone who can help you should issues arise vs. ebaying an unknown. Personally, I think if I received a whoosh intercooler and a bracket was effed up or something Ron would do what he could to assist.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
That's hilarious dude because every time I see yours I have to say it out loud and laugh.
By the way, my name might not be referring to the kind of meatloaf yer mom used to make [thumb]
When I see your name it makes me think the exact opposite with the 69 on the end...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Finally....its in...if anyone has an questions about this ...I'll have the answers regarding install! It was a real treat!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #258
Finally....its in...if anyone has an questions about this ...I'll have the answers regarding install! It was a real treat!

the end results look awesome !

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #260
The paint is reflective Ron...maybe some reflective pics or a video will be in order...[emoji869]

seriously?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man!!!!!
please do!!!!

Ford Community Posts