Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

PNW RallyX info (big event coming next weekend)

meFiSTo

The stage rally and rallycross folks are reasonably active in the PNW.

Here's a a couple links to relevant pages for drivers up here:

There's a big event coming next weekend down at the Riverdale Raceway in south, central WA.

Here's a link: https://www.motorsportreg.com/event...e-raceway-north-west-rally-association-730053

I visited with these guys earlier in the summer when they were up here at Dirtfish. All very welcoming. I just can't quite see taking either of my hatchback through that kind of vehicle abuse. However, it could be fun to find a beater Impreza add a big under tray, big suspension bits, and tires. No cage or racing seats etc. needed for RallyX.

It's basically a VERY car-unfriendly version of autox. But it has more appeal for me, personally, depsite the dust.

Last edited:
So when are we pooling our funds to get a beater WRX for this? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #3
So when are we pooling our funds to get a beater WRX for this? ;-)

Does your buddy mechanic want to participate, because $&@& breaks at these events. Also, I think at these speeds a nonturbo Impreza might be perfectly competitive. You never get out of second gear.