Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

-15x8, 15.5lbs stock weight. $650 + shipping. * 15x8/35mm offset is a full flush fitment.
High Power Silver 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore
Gloss Black 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore
Matte Black 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore
Do you offer them in the +10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
https://i.imgur.com/w7UsJgC.jpg

There's a pic of mine with 15x8 pro race 1.2 with 35 mm offset with my newly installed swift spec r springs. Love these wheels highly recommended
I know you have stated that if you could get them in a 4x108 PCD, you (and others) would sprint to the 15x8 6ULs, but personally, I think that YOUR current setup is MANY times over better looking than those wheels, and I would gladly take the (SLIGHT) weight penalty of the 1.2s, over the maniacal "every hundredth of a gram counts" mentality for the aesthetics of the 1.2s. [wink]

LILIKE16ST

That was before my springs I got more pics if you wanna see more they are very flush though if that's what you're wanting to know

LILIKE16ST

I'm not too weight crazy but it's definitely a very important factor after feeling what what a difference it makes. A pound or so here or there probably isn't major but when you're taking about 4-5+ lbs that's significant and enough to be felt.

LILIKE16ST

Could you take a current closer up so I can see how it’ll sit if I were to get +35’s? I’m big on wheel gaps and want something a little aggressive

I will take one tomorrow once it's daytime. It's defiantly aggressive with +35...being 8 inches wide makes it sit a half inch more in both directions both inwards and outwards and it's about a half inch further out due to offset so that's that's a whole inch outward compared to stock so if you could imagine stock 17x7 with a 1 inch spacer that's about where the edge of these fit as far as poke. It's certainly what I'd call aggressive. It sits perfectly flush with the fender if not slightly more outward. Any more offset and it would be outside the fender on the outside edge. I will take a pic tomorrow to better demonstrate

Looks good I think I still might try to source some +10’s or +25’s just so the rears are a little more aggressive

LILIKE16ST

You like what you like glad I was able to help. These are one of the most aggressive fitments we have for our car. Now ish is running some 16x8 grid that are like +20 I think not really a Fiesta fitment but if you want it sticking out that much that's an option I think he might be running flares not sure about that though. That isn't an optimal fitment at all for our cars....going that far out on offset isn't optimal for various things line handling and other stuff and can wear more on suspension parts etc. Most think the +35 on these is on the ragged edge and not exactly optimal either but will work. Maybe you could ask some more guys on here more experienced in this sort of thing good luck

Oh, can any of you fine humans please post a pic of your black car in 16” Dynamic gold wheels

So I want to order a set of Anthracite 15x7/4x108/42mm. I sent a message through the website. I was wondering if forum members can get a coupon code of some kind?