Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Random Discussions Thread

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Must be a high end treadmill for $1k used. I have an elliptical that's just collecting dust.
Funny you say that... I bought it for about 2k. And it was one of the low-end models where I bought it.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #22
Woohoo! JUST sold my treadmill! Been trying to get rid of it for a while now... (I was a big runner but found out I have cartilage loss in my hips and also tore my labrum while training for a marathon so I had to give up running). Anyway- they are coming Tuesday for it... so I get it out of my basement and made $1K back on it [rockon]
What brand did you have?

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Oh yeah True Fitness is pricey, thats the brand we have out our gym.
A lot of gyms carry them. They have fantastic warranties. Mine has a 30 year warranty.
It's been good to me even though I haven't had it that long.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #26
A lot of gyms carry them. They have fantastic warranties. Mine has a 30 year warranty.
It's been good to me even though I haven't had it that long.
I agree, my gym has two brands they carry for treadmills and I tend to just use the True Fitness machines.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Well treadmill is officially gone. And I am 1k richer. Well, not really since I paid over 2 for it.... but at least I got some back :)

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
So the husband is FINALLY getting a new car. I won't say what until he buys it, but he has a scheduled test drive today so I'm hoping he gets the one he's interested in.
He's had a built car for years and it's been awesome and a curse this whole time. I'm not sad it's going away.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Domestic, German or Japanese?
Nothing now.... he went and looked at an Alfa Romeo 4C Spyder. Unfortunately he was underwhelmed overall with the car.
SO much so he's thinking of keeping the project car and just putting a new engine in it.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
You know I heard similar opinions from work colleagues that's test driven the 4C. They said the car sounded great, but were underwhelmed by the power.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
You know I heard similar opinions from work colleagues that's test driven the 4C. They said the car sounded great, but were underwhelmed by the power.
He also said the car tracked really bad. Also, there was zero room to put anything. Just nothing exciting and not a good DD.