Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Random Discussions Thread

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Once this rain goes away it should be nice the rest of the week.
It needs to be for my detail weekend!

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Happy Friday guys, currently got the urge to shop for some wheels[hihi]

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Happy Friday indeed!
I had today off. Ran to Gettysburg and back today for a gregound event. Don't worry, the greyhounds were not transported in the RS. That's why we keep the Escapes :)

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
What kind of Greyhound event was it?
Greyhounds in Gettysburg.
Annual event where a ton of greyhound owners meet up in Gettysburg to walk the battlefields, enjoy the local sho-s and restaurants and a bunch of vendors set up shop in the expo center. We usually only go for a day, but it runs from Thursday-Sunday.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #55
Happy Sunday, took a road trip this weekend down to San Antonio and visited a placed call Wildlife Ranch.

Here's a quick video of the place, this was our second drive through the trail so we didn't stop to feed the animals which can take up to two hours.
[video=youtube;urJ35IzSioY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJ35IzSioY[/video]

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Happy Sunday, took a road trip this weekend down to San Antonio and visited a placed call Wildlife Ranch.

Here's a quick video of the place, this was our second drive through the trail so we didn't stop to feed the animals which can take up to two hours.
[video=youtube;urJ35IzSioY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJ35IzSioY[/video]
I'm not sure how Texas does things, but I feel like you were driving on the wrong side of the street for most of that [rofl]

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #58
I'm not sure how Texas does things, but I feel like you were driving on the wrong side of the street for most of that [rofl]
haha thankfully its a private road. You know how it is in Texas, no one follows the rules. It states clearly slow or stopping traffic keep right and passing on the left, you have idiots blocking the whole road.