Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Random Discussions Thread

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
So our AC went. We found out the 2 90+ degree days we had last week.
Whole new system being installed today. At least we will be ready for summer when the heat sets in for good.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Whole new system being installed today. At least we will be ready for summer when the heat sets in for good.
I agree, best time for the AC to go out. I remember a few years ago our AC stopped working in July and we had to get a hotel room because it was averaging 90 degrees in our home.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
I agree, best time for the AC to go out. I remember a few years ago our AC stopped working in July and we had to get a hotel room because it was averaging 90 degrees in our home.
That's pretty bad. Hope you weren't in the hotel long.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Just two days, the came by the next afternoon after we called them and replaced a broken part.
That's not bad. Yeah, 2 nights of sweating my ass off sucked. I hate not being able to sleep. It's the worst.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #91
Our home has two small AC units, I'd hate to think about the cost of replacing both.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #98
Did a bit of grilling yesterday, forgot to take some pictures when I had the steaks on the grill.