Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Random Discussions Thread

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Howdy gang! I feel I've been super out of touch lately!
Things will be slowed down now. Hopefully I'll been on here more this week and have some good RS things to share.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Weather has been raining like crazy here.
That stinks. Rain off and on here. Enough sunny days in-between where it hasn't bothered me, plus we just put down some grass seed in a few needed spots on the front lawn.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Back from vacation!
On the way to dinner last night FINALLY saw a white RS! And at my Shell station to boot.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Well after months of trouble-shooting (long story) our AC is FINALLY working properly.

After all was said and done we ended up with a new furnace as well with some proper duct work around it all. Had the HVAC co we used pushed the new furnace in the first place we would have never had the issue with the new AC unit now working properly.
Oh well... we are now freezing (LOL) and set for winter with a brand new furnace that was way overdue.