Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Retrofit Headlight Service (Old Group Buy-No Longer Active)

Trader history for NorthLightingConcepts (2)

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #121
Well I hope mine go smoother this time around!
Yes, I have figured out the method best for this particular sealant.
The shrouds need to be trimmed on yours and the halos mounted and wired up and then I just need to clean up the sealant off the lenses and yours will be good to go.

Then lastly will be CSMs who's will be simpler. Trim the shrouds and mount and away they go. His will look most like the EURO projectors, so it will be interesting to see the install photos of each and the differences.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Yes, I have figured out the method best for this particular sealant.
The shrouds need to be trimmed on yours and the halos mounted and wired up and then I just need to clean up the sealant off the lenses and yours will be good to go.

Then lastly will be CSMs who's will be simpler. Trim the shrouds and mount and away they go. His will look most like the EURO projectors, so it will be interesting to see the install photos of each and the differences.
I'll take a lot of photos for you and your FB page! Can't wait!

Ok Guys.Some pics from the install last night.And packaging was on Point.Looks sweet.

Attachments

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #132
Okay everyone, In the next few days you will see my name change to my company name.
I will get a vendor status and forum spot.
I will be laying out the details for this retrofit service and will be getting it into full motion.
Stay tuned for the full details and those of you who have been on the wait list shall wait no more!

TypoonFists is going to be finished up in the next few days and sent out and CSMs will be shortly after that.

Keep an eye out for my vendor spot and more details to come.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #133
So we have TyphoonFists lenses cleaned and shrouds trimmed. I’ll be working on mounting the halos and shrouds and wiring everything up!
They will soon be shipped out and CSMs will be next.
Those of you who expressed interest, Post and I can put you on the waitlist!

So we have TyphoonFists lenses cleaned and shrouds trimmed. I’ll be working on mounting the halos and shrouds and wiring everything up!
They will soon be shipped out and CSMs will be next.
Those of you who expressed interest, Post and I can put you on the waitlist!
Please add me to the list I know I messaged you on Facebook but I'd rather be safe then sorry lol

What happen with Typhoon headlights ? I was curious of the final product! Any pics? Greetinga from Colombia.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #140
What happen with Typhoon headlights ? I was curious of the final product! Any pics? Greetinga from Colombia.
They are still being built, unfortunately.
I mis-trimmed a shroud and didn’t like how it looked. I had to order a new set which took almost 2 weeks. Some personal issues came to light and that has delayed me further. I’m looking at getting things back on track in a few days.
I apologize for the delays. It’s been weighing on my mind and I hope to get things back up and running soon.
Stay tuned; because they will look fantastic when done.