Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

SCT X4 tuners now available on the site!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

just a note for the people considering this product. i had to take the fist to the dealership (body shop) for a few weeks and removed the sct tune. after getting the car back for a few days i really noticed the performance and mileage difference. i just cant believe its that noticeable, must have product!! thanks ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #23
Will this tuner only work on 17' models Ron?
it works on all years if you have a tuner that will custom tune for you
for now the only available flash tune you can download from SCT is for the 2017 model year
SCT is working backward and will offer a 2016 flash shortly, then 2015-2014 flash as well

I have a SCT X4 for a 2017 owner for a great xmas deal that will post reviews and video of pulls and logs of their near stock car on the flash tune

PM me if interested

It's a reeeeeeaalllly good deal :)

[twothumb]

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So for those of us who are fully bolted and looking to go hydrid, we'd have to find our own SCT Tuner? Are they certifying tuners like Cobb does? Not to pee on ur parade, but I wouldn't buy this until there were a few tuners on board first. If the intent is to stay near stock, then cool. But if ur going any further than that (and you will) I'd wait...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
So for those of us who are fully bolted and looking to go hydrid, we'd have to find our own SCT Tuner? Are they certifying tuners like Cobb does? Not to pee on ur parade, but I wouldn't buy this until there were a few tuners on board first. If the intent is to stay near stock, then cool. But if ur going any further than that (and you will) I'd wait...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
no worries
I don't see this as any different than the COBB OTS stage 1 tune and tuning shops bringing the Fiesta ST in to start custom tuning
It just may happen a bit slower due to COBB already having the market saturated already and the Fiesta being on the short list for production stopping in 2018?
Not sure but we shall see

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jking whoosh motorsports 5