Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Team Dynamics Pro Race 3 Deep Discount!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

Hello, I've been tried to send you a few pm's and now I see that there are no messages in my sent box. Have you been receiving them?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #25
Hello, I've been tried to send you a few pm's and now I see that there are no messages in my sent box. Have you been receiving them?
Replied. I do apologize as I have been out of the office most of the day.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #28
you guys going to do any type of thing for a 15x7 or preferably 15x8's?

i need them for reasons
The Pro Race 3 does not come in 15x8. 15x7 and 17x7 only.

Nothing in the works for 15x7, however that could change. For now a factory special order is required to get a set of 15x7 Pro Race 3 wheels. Depending on mode of transportation, ETA's range from 6-7 weeks to 12 weeks.

Any questions, please let me know :) .

the wider the wheel the more stable itll be, im going to be using the car for scca pro solo events and i need all the help i can get, i could use a 7 if i have to

what is the price and lead time on 1.2's in 15x7

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #32
the wider the wheel the more stable itll be, im going to be using the car for scca pro solo events and i need all the help i can get, i could use a 7 if i have to

what is the price and lead time on 1.2's in 15x7
Factory special order is required to get a set of 15x7 Pro Race 3 wheels. Depending on mode of transportation, ETA's range from 6-7 weeks to 12 weeks.

Pricing is $595 + shipping. Add $45 for bronze or gold.

Pricing updated. Sorry about that.