Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

TUNE+ Denso Pre-gapped Plugs BACK IN STOCK!

Trader history for Tune+ (0)

meFiSTo

I'm wondering about something. Would it be beneficial to get a "1-step colder" spark plug for an OTS MR230 type tune (stock turbo and mountune-spec'd hardware configuration)? Thanks.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I hadn't heard that a set of plugs does anything for our cars?

Enlighten us man

GAbOS

I hadn't heard that a set of plugs does anything for our cars?

Enlighten us man
From the link he posted.

Benefits:

- Consistent Ignition Corrections

- 1-step colder than factory

- Greater knock prevention

- All of the above results in the ability to add timing with a tune. More timing = More POWER!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #6
All the benefits are listed out on the site. I will paste them here.

Benefits:

- Consistent Ignition Corrections

- 1-step colder than factory

- Greater knock prevention

- All of the above results in the ability to add timing with a tune. More timing = More POWER!

meFiSTo

I'm still wondering: Does that 1-step colder plug benefit basically stock setups (with OTS and bolt-on hardware)? Or are these intended for more modified setups (bigger turbo). If so, I'd definitely consider it. I used 1-step colder plugs with a previous car when I went from NA to supercharged.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #10
I'm still wondering: Does that 1-step colder plug benefit basically stock setups (with OTS and bolt-on hardware)? Or are these intended for more modified setups (bigger turbo). If so, I'd definitely consider it. I used 1-step colder plugs with a previous car when I went from NA to supercharged.
The benefits I listed will apply to any vehicle, stock or modified. Well worth it for $40.00 shipped.

meFiSTo

The benefits I listed will apply to any vehicle, stock or modified. Well worth it for $40.00 shipped.
To quote my favorite character from this season's "Fargo" (Mike Milligan) in the penultimate episode: "Ok then."

Order submitted.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #12
Received! Well I am assuming it was you based off location lol.

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #14
Thank you for your order! 60 plugs shipped today, more on the way!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #16
Got it!

I just placed another order with Denso, I sold out twice since this post. More will be in tomorrow!

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Hey Adam, have you recieved another batch of plugs yet? I may want to replace my Brisk Silvers since you hate them so much! heh [wink]

airjor13

2000 Post Club
These plugs are awesome! Love seeing the positive timing correction on hard pulls, super smooth idle too!

OP
Tune+
Thread Starter #20
More plugs arrived yesterday. I'm gapping them as we speak and going to try and ship out these backorders today. If you don't get a tracking number today you will get one Thursday as more come in!