Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Turn around time

Trader history for subzerospeed (0)

OP
subzerospeed
Thread Starter #41
No you’re not confused. Most aftermarket BOVs are mechanically actuated but that one I believe retains the stock electronic actuation and is controlled by the ecu. You won’t have an adapter so ignore that suggestion.
ok thats what i thought. Ill check my map sensor to ensure its in there tight but i have a alignment and smoke test friday so that “should” help resolve the 12.4/11.9 afr’s.

Is anyone else experiencing longer-than-usual turn around times for revisions? Ive been spoiled/accustomed to 48 hours at the max, but am currently at 7 days. Hope everything is ok on his end..
Dude, me too. Its my first time using dizzy and its not looking good. Ive waited 7 days and still nothing. Stratified would literally get me revisions that same day I sent in logs.
Is he a one man show??

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Good things are worth waiting for. I'd rather he take an extra day or 2 then rush and make mistakes or offer lower quality tunes.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dude, me too. Its my first time using dizzy and its not looking good. Ive waited 7 days and still nothing. Stratified would literally get me revisions that same day I sent in logs.
Is he a one man show??
Stratified has a bunch of underlings that can do canned tunes* FYI

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
subzerospeed
Thread Starter #45
ok thats what i thought. Ill check my map sensor to ensure its in there tight but i have a alignment and smoke test friday so that “should” help resolve the 12.4/11.9 afr’s.
He is a one man show. I was blessed with pre-covid turn around times, seems like during and after covid, along with many people recommending jason, that he just got too busy. Its worth the wait trust

Stratified has a bunch of underlings that can do canned tunes* FYI

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
He is a one man show. I was blessed with pre-covid turn around times, seems like during and after covid, along with many people recommending jason, that he just got too busy. Its worth the wait trust
Heyyo, just got my first revision in. Took 7 days, but yah it makes since. Everyone spending that relief check which FYI I've never gotten 😭

Jason's tunes are definitely worth waiting for. I've never had experience with stratified or tune + but that being said I have never heard anything bad about the three of them. They are great tuners but Jason has a rawer feel to Me atleast.

OP
subzerospeed
Thread Starter #48
Heyyo, just got my first revision in. Took 7 days, but yah it makes since. Everyone spending that relief check which FYI I've never gotten 😭
I got three from usa and one from canada. Ayoooo lolll