Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

FS Want to trade: my magaflow midpipe w/ muffler delete for your OEM mid pipe and muffler

Trader history for JustHereForTheHoon (0)

Have been driving my recently acquired 2017 RS and I’ve decided that the magnaflow exhaust set up is not for me. Looking to return to stock.

Regardless of the price or value of the MF, I’m looking for someone with a fully stock exhaust to do a straight across trade. If you’ve got a fully stock exhaust and are interested in a magnaflow setup, let’s talk about a swap! Think that a meet up rather than shipping back and forth would be the best way to go.

verified pictures included, plus a few from when the car was on a lift at the dealership.

Send me a DM to chat further if interested. I’m located in Northwest Arkanasas, about 4hr from KC and 6hr from Dallas.

Attachments

edsaid

I have a low mileage (6,000+/- miles) stock muffler with exhaust valve but do not have rest. Very good condition. If interested email me at ed@wditampa.com.
Thanks,
Edsaid

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Interior Upgrades & Modifications 7