Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

whoosh HI-FLOW turbo manifold is almost here!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
is extrude honing the one that looks like a machine is taking a giant poo through your manifold?
i thought it looks like play-doh but for those closet ficalfeliac's, I guess it could look like poo if you ate every item off the Taco Bell menu & weigh 900 lbs

Out of curiosity, has any individual runner flow testing been completed with this? I know for intake manifolds you want it to be as even as possible to keep all cylinders happy so I'm curious to know how/if a modification to an intake manifold like this would be tested.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #25
Out of curiosity, has any individual runner flow testing been completed with this? I know for intake manifolds you want it to be as even as possible to keep all cylinders happy so I'm curious to know how/if a modification to an intake manifold like this would be tested.
please read the first post regarding testing

Another brilliant one-liner. Porting is not the same as abrasive flowing. Ron's is ported *and* abrasive flowed - he says so right in his description and reiterated in his comment. :rolleyes:
I patronized Whoosh Motorsports many times for many items for a lot of money. My original comment has nothing to do with you or your myopic logic. It was a thrust and parry between Ron and myself. Have some manners and speak when spoken to and mind your own business. It’s an open forum but remember you may think you’re smarter than everyone else but you mostly just show your ass instead of your brains.

Erick_V

I was just thinking the other day about getting a ported AND coated manifold. Have to add this to the list of things I need from you lol

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I patronized Whoosh Motorsports many times for many items for a lot of money. My original comment has nothing to do with you or your myopic logic. It was a thrust and parry between Ron and myself. Have some manners and speak when spoken to and mind your own business. It’s an open forum but remember you may think you’re smarter than everyone else but you mostly just show your ass instead of your brains.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irony