Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

whoosh poly exhaust hangers....are here

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

up on the site now
yellow, blue, orange, red, and green are available
or assorted Jelly Beans
https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopif...ust-hangers-2014-2019-fiesta-st-free-shipping

Been sporting the MBRP from you and it has never quite fit perfectly and rattles from time to timeq...hangers might be the solution but I'd be ripping that MBRP off in a fever to put on this new exhaust you got coming! If you need a test subject...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #64
Where are my Hangers ? Ordered them like last week? Ron?
from the site :
Yellow Color IN STOCK / shipping NOW
Orange, Red, Blue, Green, and assorted Jelly Beans will ship between August 5th to 9th, 2019

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well today is the 9th and still no shipping notification.....Oh well...story of my life.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #68
Well today is the 9th and still no shipping notification.....Oh well...story of my life.
it's a manufactured item
we have had yellow since the release date
actually all but out of stock on the yellow now
we ship literally the moment product is available

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club

Trust - they're totally worth it - the extra support of the firmer material, but your exhaust won't be pulled up so high it melts the rear valence. Valance? whichever.

They are SO MUCH EASIER TO INSTALL than all the other ones. The smooth slightly stretch material slides eagerly over the hanger rod like a - wait this is sounding NSFW. They're... really easy to install.

Now I just need a pad of this yellow poly stuff to stick to my mid chassis brace and maybe in my cowl area to stop the 2j vibes lol.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #71
checking in on on the following exhausts that have installed our hangers and reported improved fitment and experience (rattling noise and or tip too close or against the rear valance) over stock or COBB/Torque Solution & Powerflex

- Greddy (full system takes 4 hangers)
- Injen (full system takes 4 hangers)
- Thermal R&D (full system takes 3 hangers)

Last edited:

Se7eN

Trust - they're totally worth it - the extra support of the firmer material, but your exhaust won't be pulled up so high it melts the rear valence. Valance? whichever.

They are SO MUCH EASIER TO INSTALL than all the other ones. The smooth slightly stretch material slides eagerly over the hanger rod like a - wait this is sounding NSFW. They're... really easy to install.

Now I just need a pad of this yellow poly stuff to stick to my mid chassis brace and maybe in my cowl area to stop the 2j vibes lol.
I still think we need a mega like button

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
checking in on on the following exhausts that have installed our hangers and reported improved fitment and experience (rattling noise and or tip too close or against the rear valance) over stock or COBB/Torque Solution & Powerflex

- Greddy (full system takes 4 hangers)
- Injen (full system takes 4 hangers)
- Thermal R&D (full system takes 3 hangers)
I have an Injen exhaust and one of the Cobb hangers (the middle one) had failed. I used one of your yellow ones to replace - and, it IS a tight fit, but once in, it looks and feels snug. No lubrication is needed, but could be helpful (that's what ...)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Hahah funny guy....there can be only one

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk