Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

whoosh V2 decat (catless downpipe) available NOW !

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Looks like a great DP. What 3" catback options are out there? I'm only seeing the MBRP XP series so far.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
Looks like a great DP. What 3" catback options are out there? I'm only seeing the MBRP XP series so far.
actually the MBRP is 3" but the connection at the DP is 2.5", it necks down so the OEM downpipe matches up with the exhaust kit. A lot of companies do that.

The only true 3" exhausts that I know of (going off memory right now / sorry if I miss any) that have a true 3" flange right at the downpipe connection are:

cp-e
Scorpion 3"
Greddy
Thermal R&D (with adapter available on our site)

Any other 3" exhaust such as MBRP, Injen or some others that are escaping me at the moment have a small section right before the downpipe connection that taper down to 2.5"
hope that helps

-Ron

actually the MBRP is 3" but the connection at the DP is 2.5", it necks down so the OEM downpipe matches up with the exhaust kit. A lot of companies do that.

The only true 3" exhausts that I know of (going off memory right now / sorry if I miss any) that have a true 3" flange right at the downpipe connection are:

cp-e
Scorpion 3"
Greddy
Thermal R&D (with adapter available on our site)

Any other 3" exhaust such as MBRP, Injen or some others that are escaping me at the moment have a small section right before the downpipe connection that taper down to 2.5"
hope that helps

-Ron
Thanks for all the info Ron - awesome stuff. Looking forward to getting your DP in the future.