Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

$50 off Fiesta ST V1 & V3 intercoolers

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

And now that I sound like a Whoosh salesman with the above.........after controlling the variables as much as was possible, (as posted in the Dizzy forum) the IC on a stock car with E30 appears to have picked up ~8 whp or so across the board.

3rd Gear - E30 vs E30 Whoosh V3 IC.jpg

Excellent follow up. Great news on the fitment. I'll be installing mine as soon as the IC hoses to come in.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
I'm eying this as well. I might finally pull the trigger on an intercooler and whoosh turbo...

Give him time, Ron’s good for his word and we all lose track of time every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #30
Give him time, Ron’s good for his word and we all lose track of time every once in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you
Just to state the obvious, we manufacture 250 V3's at a time, if they arrive a few days later then mentioned, it's certainly due to the worldwide pandemic that has literally everything moving slower than ever before

from our V3 intercooler product listing: new intercooler orders start shipping mid December 2020

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Maybe I misunderstood, I thought there was going to be a black friday discount or something.