Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Sound Symposer Delete Kit Group Buy

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Fitty

I just ordered, and put the coupon code in, and my email confirmation still shows $42.00 total, $35 + $7 shipping. Shouldn't that be $31.50 + $7?

Just waiting to see if I can recruit a local FiST owner to get one himself to split on shipping, because it costs more than the kit - before any unpredictable duty/customs fees!

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #66
I just ordered, and put the coupon code in, and my email confirmation still shows $42.00 total, $35 + $7 shipping. Shouldn't that be $31.50 + $7?
PM sent.

Awesome! Thanks for choosing Boomba! [tongue]

Just waiting to see if I can recruit a local FiST owner to get one himself to split on shipping, because it costs more than the kit - before any unpredictable duty/customs fees!
You have a PM!

Paid! Thanks again Boomba.. Any chance we could get a spoiler or teaser as to what else you guys have in the works for the FiST this year?

Can I asked how the block off plate creates a good enough seal without any mechanical device retaining it? I would hate to trade one possible leak for another.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #76
Can I asked how the block off plate creates a good enough seal without any mechanical device retaining it? I would hate to trade one possible leak for another.
They retain the factory clamp on the charge pipe.

Well. I am on the other forum but I joined to let you guys know I Installed mine. Since Boomba didn't release any instructions or videos yet I made a quick one. It won't let me add pictures for some reason on this forum, maybe because I just joined. Either way, here is a link to the video I made. Head over to fiestast.org and look at the group buy thread. I posted pics on page 3.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4RmFmfXZxYo
[video=youtube;4RmFmfXZxYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RmFmfXZxYo[/video]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Nice video [MENTION=2079]STenthusiast[/MENTION] there's also a great Symposer delete tutorial posted from another delete kit in the member's Group Buy forum here.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Cool video short to the point and fun to watch ;) along with the Great buy posted above we also have this one Boomba