Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Boomba Racing Wing Riser Group Buy !

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

I finaly paid mine today ( sorry i was at 1800 km from home without a creditcard and so the discount was dislabed)!

I'm a tiny bit concerned about the 2 gaping holes on the wing where the wire and hose go through. I just don't like the idea of stuff and water getting in the wing itself with nowhere to drain. Hope they're not too big for a grommet or plug to at least minimize this.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #188
For those wanting a more visual experience:
[video=youtube;SDu_ZxOWIJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDu_ZxOWIJg[/video]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Got mine in the mail today .. Looks great and will need to try out the bottle opener.. As for the enclosed note .. Think the Offense had a Cutler moment all at the same time ... Lol not sure when I'll get time to install with work schedule and the coming holidays ..

Mine said today and out for delivery... but it never came. I hate USPS.
In my experience, if that happens it will likely be delivered tomorrow. Sometimes once it arrives at the final station its status switches to out for delivery.

Likely just a day early.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Got mine today! I'll install tomorrow :)

Oh and AWESOME BOTTLE OPENER. Better than a sticker in my book.