Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Did you window tint your Focus RS?

Did you window tint your Focus RS?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LonestarRS

Who here installed window tinting on their Focus RS? If you did please share your brand and percentage.

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
I plan to once it's warmer out. Once I do I will provide %, brand, etc.
I tint all my cars.

What do you have?

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #6
Your pic looks darker than that. But it could just be the angle. I'm going to end up with 18 front and rear.
Yeah its probably the picture. TX laws don't allow me to go any darker up front.

20% All the way around. 3M
That would look great. What color is your RS?

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #14
[MENTION=142]Tdeeeble[/MENTION] what tint brand did you use? Do you have any other mods on the car?

[MENTION=142]Tdeeeble[/MENTION] what tint brand did you use? Do you have any other mods on the car?
This is 3M. Done by my local tint guy. No Mods per say except Stubby antenna. Dash Cam. Waiting until I see what Ford comes out with as far as Ford Performance. What about you?

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #17
Mine is lowered, wheels, tint and tuned. Other than that I'm really happy with everything else.

This is 3M. Done by my local tint guy. No Mods per say except Stubby antenna. Dash Cam. Waiting until I see what Ford comes out with as far as Ford Performance. What about you?

Mine is lowered, wheels, tint and tuned. Other than that I'm really happy with everything else.
You go with Springs or Coils? In Ohio this stock is almost too low. I used to love the low low but now I'm too old for all of that. How much drop did you get? Tune - Who did you go with?

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #19
You go with Springs or Coils? In Ohio this stock is almost too low. I used to love the low low but now I'm too old for all of that. How much drop did you get? Tune - Who did you go with?
I went with springs because I wanted to retain the adjustable ride settings, its about an 1" drop which is perfect for me. I went with Tune+ for the tune.

https://adamtuned.com/