Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Dizzy Stage 2 on CA 91

Trader history for alex7 (0)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
You’re right, I don’t regret it one bit!

I’ve had the tune for a week and I’m shocked at the difference. Already put about 350 miles on the tune and everything looks great. I’m going to have to use the economy tune a bit more, though. My right foot has gotten a little heavier this past week...
I'd be lucky if my mpg was 26. Totally worth all the gas tho

Spork1569

I'd be lucky if my mpg was 26. Totally worth all the gas tho
Only thing about E30 is I miss the mileage I used to get on pump gas. I'm lucky to hit 23 depending on how I drive but the power is more than worth the mixing and mileage

Hi guys! Last week I bought the custom Dizzy Tune and have some power losses. Showing 140HP vs about 180 with Cobb OTS 3 93 OCT. I also got P0420 for Catalyst System Efficiency and P061A for Internal Control Module Torque Performance. Asked Jason wednesday last week with some logs, but he hasn't replied yet. Can you advise on how much should I be expecting to get the revisions? Regards.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Hi guys! Last week I bought the custom Dizzy Tune and have some power losses. Showing 140HP vs about 180 with Cobb OTS 3 93 OCT. I also got P0420 for Catalyst System Efficiency and P061A for Internal Control Module Torque Performance. Asked Jason wednesday last week with some logs, but he hasn't replied yet. Can you advise on how much should I be expecting to get the revisions? Regards.
Is this your first tune (no revisions yet)? If so power and boost is probably limited to make sure any possible knock or corrections aren't as bad. As you send and receive revisions power will increase as Jason tunes it.

Is this your first tune (no revisions yet)? If so power and boost is probably limited to make sure any possible knock or corrections aren't as bad. As you send and receive revisions power will increase as Jason tunes it.
It is the first version. Jason replied me to check for boost leaks, I already tighten everything up and as of me I'm still seeing the same boost. I will take it to a professional for a propper boost leak test. I plan to tell them to test up to 28 psi since I understand Dizzy runs at about 26.

Update on the Dizzy tune. Checked for leaks up to 30 psi, no one found. Already thightened the Wastegate to 3 turns after Jason recommendation, no effect. Did a test with 5 turns instead of 3. Same result. I'm not sure what is going on, probably next step is to replace the valve.

Attached are some boost graphs. Some are a little bit noisy due to being wet and TC acting on throttle. One of the 5 turn runs was offsetted (not sure why) It is the one shown in the pic. The other was practically the same as the one with 3 turns.

Attachments

the duke

Never understood how people get that high mpg.
I’ve achieved a verified 40.2 mpg on the way back from Pittsburgh Raceway to Cleveland before. At the track I achieved 9.8 mpg.

It’s doable, but it was cruising at like 68mph or less. It sucked, I just wanted to see if I could achieve it.

The first tune is your base tune that will be low on power and boost. Just relax and Jason will turn it up on power. He responds about two to three weeks after you sent the current map/data log

Last edited: