Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Dizzy Turn-around for revisions?

Trader history for TemecFist (0)

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #4
Oh, it's been over a week now, I was just wondering. Brian at JST was like 2 days.

Thanks guys

If you buy a Dizzy Stage 2 tune (the $75 one), do you load the tune, send him the info, and get one update or is that only for custom? Thanks!

OP
TemecFist

TemecFist

Thread Starter #7
If you buy a Dizzy Stage 2 tune (the $75 one), do you load the tune, send him the info, and get one update or is that only for custom? Thanks!
I'm not sure about the Stage tunes, I just got the custom E30 tune. All the other places that have tuned my car with an OTS tune, it's more of a "you get what you get", lol, except for Stratified, you can have them look over an OTS tune (and I think you get like 1 revision or something like that. I've only really had custom (JST, Dizzy, etc) tunes and 2 OTS tunes (Cobb, Strat, etc). Wish I could be more help for you.

just bought the flash tune bundle from jason last week and he sent me the files the next day.
About to send him some logs

Per Jason - Install the tune, put 100 miles on the tune first, then datalog.
You get 1 free revision per tune

I have used Dizzy for Stage one, stage 2 and I’m on revision 4 of a B/T tune now. 2/3 days is typical. Maybe he is in the same boat we are in Missouri...right now I owe him data logs and we have been snowed in for a week.

just bought the flash tune bundle from jason last week and he sent me the files the next day.
About to send him some logs

Per Jason - Install the tune, put 100 miles on the tune first, then datalog.
You get 1 free revision per tune
This is incorrect actually.
Flash Tunes do not include a revision.

This is incorrect actually.
Flash Tunes do not include a revision.
oh? i was following your email for the info. So does this mean my bundle doesnt get any revisions?

EDIT: I just looked at the email again and it actually says review, not revision, my bad

Last edited: