Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Fiesta st lower charge pipe feeler

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

It was a R&D type day over here at CMbuildz racing... Running threw some new ideas for intercooler piping on these cars . Well I came up with a extremely solid design and wanted to share and see if there interest ... What is picture is going to be a mishimoto jline direct fit design ... Solid 2.5 inch intercooler piping 2mm thick ... Going to be offering these with aftermarket bov prevision... Utilizes factory mount points also lets see the interest

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
By "lower" you mean hot pipe or cold pipe? Just to clarify :)
I'm down for a reasonably priced charge pipe for one around here :)

Interested in both actually, was considering the MBRP hot side but was waiting on the intercooler first.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Yea, sorry, I don't get much signal in the shop, lol. I couldn't see pics. Glad I caught this thread because I was just fixing to order all the bends to start building a reasonably priced hotpipe this week. :)

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Are you making one specifically for the J-line or will the hot pipe work with other stock fit intercoolers?

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I will be making jline specific ic pipes ... But factory location ic pipes are a option also
Yea, I was gonna say, you could always lobb the end off and call it a factorty replacement, lol.

I'll be honest. I wasn't 100% happy with the atp pipe. Nothing wrong with it that is won't do its job, but it sits a little low. Some trimming of the silicone coupler would take care of it, but its not a "cut to fit" piece... For $35, it was impossible to say no to. But for $130+ shipping, I expected perfect. I also hate the BoV port they put on it...

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i have a Mishi IC and am looking for Hot/Cold pipes at a reasonable price and shipping to Canada via USPS

Young L

id like some pipes that would work with any intercooler and delete the symposer

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would like to have one of those for the cold side with OE fitment.
A set would also be OK
Do you think with that much hard pipe there will be any problem with engine movement?
Please put my name on the list for your first batch.

Dave

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #19
I would like to have one of those for the cold side with OE fitment.
A set would also be OK
Do you think with that much hard pipe there will be any problem with engine movement?
Please put my name on the list for your first batch.

Dave
Good question Dave ... I personally think the two joining couplers will have plenty of flex so I wouldnt worry about that to much ... I will def put you down...thx for the interest [emoji4]