Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

SPEC-D Tuning Direct Fit 2014-2019 Ford Fiesta ST LED Tail Lights + NEW color !

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We asked (a long time ago) and Spec-D Tuning listened! Now available and IN STOCK...true plug and play/direct fit LED Tail Lights for your 2014-2019 Fiesta ST. No need to remove the rear metal pin or re-pin the electrical connectors!
*NEW color added as well : Matte Black housing / Clear lens

Link to Product - https://whooshmotorsports.com/colle...led-tail-lights-3-colors-available-direct-fit

1652321748908.png
1652321775984.png
https://whooshmotorsports.com/collections/ford-fiesta-st-interior-exterior/products/spec-d-tuning-ford-fiesta-led-tail-lights-3-colors-available-direct-fit?fbclid=IwAR2uF71khzwbiMT2FtnXXAF6ONWX6sJ9sdYYGmYN2AE-f35mTcXccVSOWSc

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I just saw these up on the website! Finally a plug and play ! This is a great option for the added flare on any FIST. Mine are still going strong after 3 + years!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
....... This is a great option for the added flare on any FIST. Mine are still going strong after 3 + years!
Indeed. I have the original non-smoke revisions and they look sooooo much better than stock. I noticed they were later hard to find also. The design takes advantage of the fact that the lights don't cross-over to the trunk. Stock lights rather point it out. It truly turns a negative budget decision, into a positive attribute. Water seal and repin info on the originals were very useful. I also enhanced daytime turn sig visibility. (thread on that too)

I ordered these on Thursday. They were sitting at my house Sunday morning. I wasn't expecting them yet.
could you attach some pics of the back side? do they fix the rain issues? the resistor is in the same location as before? Do they have a better fit vs the old version?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
could you attach some pics of the back side? do they fix the rain issues? the resistor is in the same location as before? Do they have a better fit vs the old version?
Sure will be a bit though as havent even opened them yet and its been raining here quite a bit

its about time! been waiting for these
Im so glad i got my turn mirror signals in clear too so these would match PERFECTLY!
its all about the little details baby

As a former employee of Spec-D, i too wonder why they never released projectors

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
its about time! been waiting for these
Im so glad i got my turn mirror signals in clear too so these would match PERFECTLY!
its all about the little details baby

As a former employee of Spec-D, i too wonder why they never released projectors
Why don't you as a former Employee.... Ask them? Maybe that will be the push they would need to start!

Why don't you as a former Employee.... Ask them? Maybe that will be the push they would need to start!

i hear your cries, i am actually currently asking due to this thread.
Dont you already have one of them sweet one of a kind projectors that ive always been so jealous about?

But i figured that there have been tons of other companies/people that have already asked so never occured to me to jump on that[dunno]

is there any reason they wouldn't? is it harder to design, or a legal thing or something?

it just seems weird to me that we've had taillights for so long, but no aftermarket headlights.

is there any reason they wouldn't? is it harder to design, or a legal thing or something?
it just seems weird to me that we've had taillights for so long, but no aftermarket headlights.
Well, both headlight and tail lights have to meet DOT standards, but headlights take a bit more into account.
beam pattern, signals, reflectors, etc.

My Speculation by experience: Spyder Auto is a direct competitor and neighbor to Spec-D. Spyder has always done a better job with the headlight side of things while Spec-D reigns opposite.
I know that they used to share the same manufacturer for certain products, so maybe Spyder beat em to the punch for headlights and Spec went the opposite.
Its just that Spyder decided to come out with Stock versions of our headlight but with black housing.