Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

How many RS?

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Cool. It was built 10/23/16.
Also my wedding anniversary :)
lol great coincidence. With yours being the built 12,615 back on October then it looks like Ford is building quite a few RS and its not as limited as we had hope.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #24
lol great coincidence. With yours being the built 12,615 back on October then it looks like Ford is building quite a few RS and its not as limited as we had hope.
No. However, it's the total number built to date and the global number.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
No. However, it's the total number built to date and the global number.
Yeah I did account for it being global numbers.

I would say the Focus RS numbers might be similar to those of the Focus SVT which averaged about 4,600 per year in the North America.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #26
Yeah I did account for it being global numbers.

I would say the Focus RS numbers might be similar to those of the Focus SVT which averaged about 4,600 per year in the North America.
That's what I would guess.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #27
Dumb question, but what is the platform of the Focus RS?

Is it considered an MK3RS? Sorry if this seems really obvious and stupid. I had someone ask today and I was a little unsure.

Last edited:
OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #28
Still haven't gotten the plaque yet. I'm hoping to get it any day now. It's been 2 weeks today since he said it shipped.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Yes its on the MK3 platform which is pretty much near the end of it's life cycle.

Dumb question, but what is the platform of the Focus RS?

Is it considered an MK3RS? Sorry if this seems really obvious and stupid. I had someone ask today and I was a little unsure.