Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Intercooler $329.95 Shipped

Trader history for Depo Racing (0)

Depo Racing

Depo Racing Intercoolers are on some of the Fastest Evo X, Focus ST and Genesis Turbo’s made. Now I have made a beast of an intercooler for the Ford Fiesta ST.

– 28” x 6” x 3” Bar and Plate Core

– Cast tank ends
– Rolled pipe ends
– Aluminum Bar and plate Construction

– Mounting Hardware Included
– Pressure checked at 45 psi
– 100%+ more flow space then stock
– 2.5″ inlet / 2.5″ outlet

When I enter a new Market like the Evo, Focus, Gencoupe, WRX before the fiesta, I get flooded with the same question over and over, why is it so much less then the other guys. Mainly I don't use dealers I only sell direct to you that's 20% right there. Then I don't have the overhead the other guys do. Third mine are made from cheaper labor. And lastly I'm not greedy and pump up prices and gouge when a car is new to the market only to lower the price when competitors come in. My intercoolers View attachment 9403 have always performed as good or better then the big brands and are on some of the fasted Evo X and Focus St built. This intercooler was made to be the best, not the best at this price. thanks.

The actual install of the intercooler is fast and easy, just like every other car its the prep removing the front nose. Take your time and pretty much any one can do this.

http://www.deporacing.us/shop/ford/2013-ford-fiesta-st-3-intercooler-upgrade/

Attachments

TempeST

Awesome!! Great price! I know you are going to sell these like nobody's business. Great to see another one of your products in the markets! I can say from experience with dealing with you guys (Depo Racing) they have always answered any questions I had very quickly, and make great products. I love my DP from you guys. And highly recommend anything these guys make. GLWS!

OP
Depo Racing

Depo Racing

Thread Starter #5
The inter cooler is a beast I'm just worried I'll run out of stock, I only had 30 made for the first run

DaveG99

Hmmm. Im thinking of pulling the trigger on this.

1. Does it fit without any modifications?
2. It fits on the stock charge pipes right?

J2FoRS

Got any sweet hook ups to offer in black? :)

It fits with no trimming or altering anything? Plug and play?
Looks nice. Design looks good. Did you test fit?

Very interested... I'm itching to go stage 2. Only thing holding me back is my transmission noise I need to have sorted out

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

just curious why is it listed as a 3.5 inch on your website if its only 3 inch.
I like the size and price

FistSt215

Any idea how much hp this IC holds ? This looks similar to Cobb , is it bigger core than Cobb? I'm interested , just can't decide on JLine , DHM Factory fit or this . This would be inexpensive by far . Sorry for all these questions just trying to pick up a IC before summer hits .

J2FoRS

Any idea how much hp this IC holds ? This looks similar to Cobb , is it bigger core than Cobb? I'm interested , just can't decide on JLine , DHM Factory fit or this . This would be inexpensive by far . Sorry for all these questions just trying to pick up a IC before summer hits .
My thoughts as well. It's basically same as Cobb or even the UK MTC everyone's been trying. With a very similar end tan design as well. The difference will be the actual quality of the core, in which we can't be sure until someone tests it!